Monday, November 30, 2009

Anxiety and Panic

Many of you, via email, texts, calls, or in person, have touched base with me regarding my transparency this weekend.  My three year struggle with anxiety and panic 10 years ago was the most difficult time period of my life.  It was truly a "dark night of the soul."

For those who are struggling or have loved ones that are, please be encouraged.  God's sustaining power and love will preserve you.  God's grace of healing will come in due time and be perfect.   God's longer-term plan will unfold as you walk faithfully through this storm.

My testimony of God's mighty power for today is the memory I have of His work in my life from 1997 - 2000.

Be encouraged in the Lord today.

Rob


1 comment:

  1. Rob,

    Thank you for your open and honest testimony. It was a great reminder that God is always with us, holding us patiently.. for as long as it takes.

    ReplyDelete