Friday, March 5, 2010

The Parables

The Parables of Luke are really stretching me right now. I have read them many times in the past but am getting so much out of them during this series in particular.

I continue to be amazed by Jesus' intensity and constant focus. He never looked for affirmation from those around him but only from His heavenly Father. He led with courage and spoke the truth. He called a "spade a spade." He loved and challenged at the same time. These parables are such perfect examples of Jesus' commitment to bringing the truth to light.

I want to be changed by hearing them once again.

Rob

1 comment:

  1. I like these thoughts and miss your church! My wife and I came with her cousin, Amy, a while back and enjoyed the service immensely! Hope things are going well for you all.

    ReplyDelete