Friday, January 15, 2010

Off to Africa

I am leaving this weekend for my 10-day mission trip to Africa (Tanzania). I will be doing one of my favorite things: teaching on leadership in the Church at a conference for Tanzanian pastors. In addition, I am hoping to look at some options for our two Advent Conspiracy wells.

I would deeply appreciate your prayers. Please prayer for strength and endurance (I will be teaching 9 sessions). Also, pray that a fresh anointing of the Holy Spirit would be upon me as I seek to understand the culture in which I will be teaching. I want to be convicting and relevant.

And finally, pray that God would continue to stir my heart for us as a church family regarding mission in Richmond and around the world. We desire to be a movement of people propelled by the Gospel - not a building! May God grant fresh vision and excitement.

I will be praying for you all while I am away. I will have limited email access but will do my best to blog and send updates. Blessings.

Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment