Friday, December 11, 2009

Life

We gathered last night at Park/Meadow to discuss life.  I left very motivated in my heart to be informed, convicted, and inspired in my personal efforts to value life.

Biblical instruction on life is pervasive through Scripture.  When we deviate from it, unthinkable expressions of evil are inflicted on innocent people.

So what am I going to do today?  I don't know yet.  I am still reflecting.  But I do know this:  I want to be a part of the solution not a passive spectator.

My father's mother got pregnant with him when she was 14 years old.  His father fled town the minute he found out his girlfriend was pregnant.  Today, in a society that embraces the disposal of unwanted life, she probably would have terminated the pregnancy.

Pretty scary implications.

Rob

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed the panel last night. Learned a lot. So thankful for a church that will have these discussions.

    ReplyDelete